Accelerate RAW processing by taking one reference shot under any light condition to set the white balance, exposure, black level and brightness right from the start for your entire series of photos.
Complete Light Information
- Provides all relevant light information for RAW adjustments
- Chrome ball to measure catchlight to analyze overexposed areas.
- White faces to define highlights in relation to catchlight.
- Spectrally neutral 18% grey faces to measure color temperature and midtones in all lighting conditions.
- Black trap to define absolute black.
- Black face to define shadows in relation to black trap.
No More Trial And Error
Reference tool used to achieve accurate colors without trial-and-error operations in RAW processing.
Easy to Use
Straightforward and compatible with all RAW converter software. Essential for RAW processing, but can also be used when processing images in a JPG workflow.
What’s in the Box
Quick Start Guide (available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
2-Year hardware warranty
Free Online Support